Thursday, May 6, 2010

My New Life





This woman, Stephanie, reminds me of the scripture from 1 Timothy 4:12, which states:


... be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

and also, from 2 Timothy 1:7-9:

7   For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 
8    Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord. . . but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9   Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace. . . .

How I love a good miracle! I thank God for them; not that I require a miracle to remember that Jesus is the Christ, but that in seeing these miracles I have cause to further rejoice in the goodness of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment